Time:-

Saturday, October 11, 2008

: Christian Fellowship members arise and started to tell the world that Jesus Lives.

What had I experience in this Christian Fellowship

Kam Sia Chu (PRAISE GOD)! Finally I have finished my race for this activity. I had experience a lot of things from this Christian Fellowship (CF). The reason why I choose to join this society it is because that we as members can share Christ to non-Christian members who join us too. The main objective of CF is to build up a strong foundation and relationship with our God in Heaven. I really believe that this CF will grew every single Saturday and every year. So, I really thank all our ex-committees: Low Chia-Ming (chairman), Edmund Leong (vice-chairman), Sammuel Ong (secretary), and Madam Choo Mei Lan (teacher Advisor) for their help.

I experience the love of God, because I know He first loves us. He will never forsake us. God also will never leave us alone when we’re facing difficulties. When we’re facing any triumph, testing and anxiety, God is always with us. That is we call Him Emmanuel, it simply means God is with us. Amen!

What activities do Christian Fellowship done in year 2007/2008?

Wow!!! We did a lot of events in the Year2007/ 2008. Such as the leader training by SU center, shared by Puan Choo Mei Lan and Pragas (formerly a youth director of EPCC), Prayer meeting every Thursday and Friday morning 7.00 am sharp, beach outing, floor ball conducted by Chia Ming and Sammuel Ong, beach outing to Miami Beach conducted by Vivian Choon and me, farewell party, great relationship with the members, video presentation like the Passion Of Christ, basic education of Praise and Worship and more! lets check it out men!!!!

CF members, we must pray very hard if not enemy will come to kill, steal and destroy our life. We must ask God to protect us so that enemy cannot come into our life so easily. I hope this CF group will continue to grow strong in the Lord. I have a passion for this CF that the next committee members, I would like to encourage you all to pray before you all conduct any events, activities or anything. Ask God to guide you all and I believe this CF will grow and be fire for our God. Amen! I hope to hear from all of you on the growth of CF. If possible, e-mail me at gabriel_yapal@hotmail.com and tell me more about it. May God bless all of you, and May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.



No comments: