Time:-

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

6th July 2010

5.00am- Awake and prepared myself for new beginning of my practical work in Seberang Jaya
Hospital. Had a wonderful breakfast with cereal.

5.30pm- Began my Journey from my house to college for transport to Seberang Jaya Hospital.

6.45am- All my course mate reached in Ward 8-Surgical and Orthopedic ward.

7.00am- All of us begin our chores for the day such as Vital signs(TPR, BP and SPO2),
Sponging the patients,clear the bed,clean the patient wound,serve medication and
last but not least Doctor/hoursemen and housewives rounds.

10am - We had done almost our chores and we begin our own interview and physical
assessment. These help us to collect the patient data and perform some own case
study. At the same time I sent my patient for plastic bandage.

12noon- One of the staff nurses requested me to sent the patient for Echocardiogram.
Mean while I heard learn something new about the heart and the real location of
heart that taught by Medical Assistance.

1.00pm- Prepared and go back

3.00pm- Home sweet home

No comments: