Time:-

Monday, July 5, 2010

Diary 5th July 2010

4.30am - wake up from my bed with steam face , bone and joint fell pain. When for 15 minutes bath and apply aqueous cream on my face to prevent dry skin.

5.00am- started my journey from Air Itam ---> Green Hall

5.30am- Reached College awaiting for uncle to fetch my friend and I to Seberang Jaya

6.15am- Started our journey from SEGi College---> Penang Bridge----> Hospital Seberang Jaya

6.30am - Reached at Hospital seberang Jaya. Approximately 10min waste waited on others course mate to reach the main entrance. They reached at the main entrance around 7.15am. While we waited for them my friend and I went for early breakfast in hospital cafeteria.

7.15am- All of use are waiting for the Manager in the ward to brief us and orientate us from A to Z..... Wow, tell you guys it was awesome and especially the FORENSIC room was such cool that I had never been seen before with my own eyes.

8.00am- SEGi College and Bukit Merah College combine together for orientation

9.00am- We nearly took 1 hour and half for orientation. The Manager in the Ward wanted us to go Surgical and otopedik ward. Anyway it is fun. because get to see sorts of wound and fracture bones in the ward..

that is the end on how we spend in SEBERANG JAYA HOSPITAL...... COME STUDY NURSING.....

No comments: